Djietie and his Wunderbar Immer super Tweakerrr.. :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Djietie and his Wunderbar Immer super Tweakerrr.. :(

Post  Djietie on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:19 pm

Hello Guys and Girls....

I really planned to put some time in UT3, but somehow i am really messed up....
My ut3 game just Ignore my beautiful Uber Super Huge Map Libary i have collected since i play ut3...
He Just start everytime with Downloading over and over again of all the maps...
I really dont know what i am doing wrong. Killah already helped me super and alot ( cheers Rolling Eyes ) Thnx for Your time m8.... real nice and Noble of you ..... If i ever will see you.. You will get a Crate full of Warshsteiner..... Cool ... Till now my problem still not resolved.... Who can help me with this problem cause i cant ask more of killah his time... \
And in whiletime i wil be online and speak you all ....

Greetz Djietie

Djietie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Djietie and his Wunderbar Immer super Tweakerrr.. :(

Post  [CBS]KillYa! on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:38 pm

Heyaz m8 ^^

we will get it going - I am sure :-)

If I understand it correctly, the only problem that remains is that UT3 loads every map new from server, instead of using the ones you stored in your custom maps folder - right?

The most easy way (not the best for you of course) would be to completely uninstall UT3, clean up all files and folders in userprofile and reinstall it. Patch 5 and Titan Pack installed after that. Then install Cache Manager again. Connect to a server, let custom map be downloaded completely, quit UT3, start Cache Manager and install the map with it. Then check if it works, or map will be downloaded again.
If ok, check out where the map you installed is located (should be MyDocuments / MyGames / Unreal Tournament 3 / UTGame / Published / CookedPC / CustomMaps). There you can place all other maps you downloaded in the past. Then check if it works ^^

The second way is to let me check with you what happens if you connect to server, check out the log file from UT3 start and investigate this issue properly Cool

So my advice is - let us try to solve this togehter - if it won't work you should start to reinstall like mentioned above affraid

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Cheers!

I use

[CBS]KillYa!
Head Hunter
Head Hunter

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2007-09-21

View user profile http://cbs-team.net

Back to top Go down

Lolllll

Post  Djietie on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:16 pm

Heyaz Killah........

Rofl... I allready removed everything and also the old backups i had before from UT3...
Just to be sure he aint take files from there or something... Shocked ....
I proberly think i do something wrong with the tweaker with unpackking the maps...
I dont use Tweaker or something for it...
You know what... I will install the titan and patch 5 after that i will leave all the rest of mappacks alone.. and wil install it together when you are online.. oke ?

Hehehe serius sometimes i wishes I whas not that pretty but a little more smarter to install this crap.. heheheheheh

Greetz to you all CBS

Djietie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  [CBS]KillYa! on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:11 am

Ok mate,

let me know if U R online. We'll get it going then

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Cheers!

I use

[CBS]KillYa!
Head Hunter
Head Hunter

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2007-09-21

View user profile http://cbs-team.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:28 pm

Sponsored content