UT3 Mutators and Mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UT3 Mutators and Mods

Post  Ogami Itto on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:44 pm

Little selection of mutators and mod with small description, you probably already know some :

Mutators :

{dFb} MutPack : You know this one, it's just in the case you only have it in your cache
EliteMachines XX : Customizable Weapons/Mutators (lots of parameters)
IK-BEESTER-666 : Sniper weapons
RBTTNews : Show web news on server, and more?

Mods :

Bunny Trails : Jump little bunny
UT3Dom : Domination Gametype
Snowreal : Snowboard Race & Time Trial

More to come

Last edited by [CBS]Ogami Itto on Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ogami Itto
Godlike!
Godlike!

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mutators

Post  [CBS]Alligators427 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:10 pm

Hi Ogami Itto,

Could I download mutators I can find on the cbs sniper server or can I find a cahce converter for mutators because i would like play with your mutators as autohealth or have just sniperriffles and "téléporteur" in game offline.
Thank you.

A bientot

[CBS]Alligators427
Godlike!
Godlike!

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2010-01-09

View user profile http://www.bras-sur-meuse.fr/

Back to top Go down

Re: UT3 Mutators and Mods

Post  [CBS]KillYa! on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:34 pm

Hey man,

as Oga won't be able to reply today, I try to send you this

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=589822

You should be able to download the mutator pack we based our rifle on, Transloc included.

For MUAutohealth I suggest to look here

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=607278

Very Happy

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Cheers!

I use

[CBS]KillYa!
Head Hunter
Head Hunter

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2007-09-21

View user profile http://cbs-team.net

Back to top Go down

Mutators

Post  [CBS]Alligators427 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:58 pm

Thank you a lot
see you soon

[CBS]Alligators427
Godlike!
Godlike!

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2010-01-09

View user profile http://www.bras-sur-meuse.fr/

Back to top Go down

RBBT Sounds Beta 3

Post  before_J.L.Howlet on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:35 am

I know the [CBS] Sniper Server has RBBT Sounds Beta 2 I found there was a beta 3 though and I noticed the :cry and :nocry :killall :killualland a few other sounds arent there which was on the sniper server are these sounds extra CBS customizations to the beta 2 mod or is there a way to have both without any glitches?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[embed-flash(width,height)]My new name Troposph3r3 I am no longer J.L.Howlet so those of you who behind me on the list will be in front as ill be starting a fresh but also noted those who know me on the sniper server please add me as a friend in the game when I make my new account hopefully tomorrow[/embed-flash]

before_J.L.Howlet
Rampage!
Rampage!

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RBTTSoundz Beta 2 problem

Post  before_J.L.Howlet on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:31 am

I was looking around for the beta 2 verson of the RBTTSoundz mutator but can't find it and while looking for it I found a post on a site saying the beta 3 version has problems with glitches that arent on the beta v2 (Beta2 has had no bug's).
so is there anyone who knows a link for the beta 2 download cause the RBBT site has only got the beta 3 version now.

[embed-flash(width,height)]My new name Troposph3r3 I am no longer J.L.Howlet so those of you who behind me on the list will be in front as ill be starting a fresh but also noted those who know me on the sniper server please add me as a friend in the game when I make my new account hopefully tomorrow[/embed-flash]

before_J.L.Howlet
Rampage!
Rampage!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ogami Itto on Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:07 pm

Beta2 and Beta3 have the same sounds pack, we use a custom one for our server and we don't use Beta3 cause we have better result with Beta2.

Ogami Itto
Godlike!
Godlike!

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

more sounds not in beta 3

Post  before_J.L.Howlet on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:44 pm

[CBS]Ogami Itto wrote:Beta2 and Beta3 have the same sounds pack, we use a custom one for our server and we don't use Beta3 cause we have better result with Beta2.

I couldn't find :gs which said great shot and a few others from that guy voice wasn't there I really do want the second one is thee anywhere what still has the 2nd one as a download theres lots others what are mising bu I can't remember exactly in my opinion the 3rd one sucks are they sure they didn't accidently put the beta 1 on instead of 3 cause it's worse than 2

Last edited by J.L.Howlet on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : inserted: as a download)

before_J.L.Howlet
Rampage!
Rampage!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Troposph3r3 on Sun May 09, 2010 3:14 am

before_J.L.Howlet wrote:
[CBS]Ogami Itto wrote:Beta2 and Beta3 have the same sounds pack, we use a custom one for our server and we don't use Beta3 cause we have better result with Beta2.

I couldn't find :gs which said great shot and a few others from that guy voice wasn't there I really do want the second one is thee anywhere what still has the 2nd one as a download theres lots others what are mising bu I can't remember exactly in my opinion the 3rd one sucks are they sure they didn't accidently put the beta 1 on instead of 3 cause it's worse than 2
ignore what my J.L.Howlet account said now cause that was ages ago I have sent a contact email to the guy who was mentioning it on lots of servers who I believe works for rbbt or with

Troposph3r3

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I have other things on my mind RBBT News Problems

Post  Troposph3r3 on Sun May 09, 2010 3:17 am

I can't figure out how to configure a php ... hang on ill see if this works

Code:
testing testing 
erm get back to me with some info i'm a sniper not a internet wizard

maybe one of the founders of the [CBS] sniper server knows because the managed it on there
oh and can someone tell me how to find out my port number

Last edited by Troposph3r3 on Sun May 09, 2010 3:28 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : slight changes)

Troposph3r3

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  [CBS]KillYa! on Sun May 09, 2010 10:36 am

Troposph3r3 wrote:I can't figure out how to configure a php ... hang on ill see if this works

Code:
testing testing 
erm get back to me with some info i'm a sniper not a internet wizard

maybe one of the founders of the [CBS] sniper server knows because the managed it on there
oh and can someone tell me how to find out my port number

Hey man,

I read this some times now but don't understand what you mean and what you want Evil or Very Mad

Try to explain what that is all about

Cheers!

I use

[CBS]KillYa!
Head Hunter
Head Hunter

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2007-09-21

View user profile http://cbs-team.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:43 pm

Sponsored content