Keep an eye on following players

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Keep an eye on following players

Post  [CBS]Mickey on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:48 am

1.) Buwi

I gave him a session kick yesterday due to misuse of spawn protection. He knows what he is doing. When he joined the game again after I kicked him I was talking to Blokkendoos about Buwi's behaviour right in this moment. Obviously he understood what we were talking about (in german) and a few seconds later he left the game again and wasn't seen anymore.

2.) Oggy22

Misuse of spawn protection. I talked to him and gave a warning. He said that he understood what I said and followed the rules for the rest of the game. My recommendation: talk to him in the case of bad behaviour, he seems to be open for critism and is willing to learn.

3.) teee1

After a game yesterday a player said to him: "Something is wrong with you", clearly meaning that he uses radar/aimbot. I don't comment on that because I don't know. The only suspicious thing was that Teee1 left the game immediately after the player said that something is wrong with him. So, just watch Teee1 from time to time. Maybe that he is simply a very good player and that the complaning player was just angry that Teee1 won a game again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Greetings,

[CBS]Mickey
Godlike!
Godlike!

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2010-02-26

View user profile http://cbs-training.hightoxic.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Keep an eye on following players

Post  Konsol on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:16 pm

Another spawnkiller: Obe-one37 -he doesn't respond for my warnings. I saw him twice, shooting after spawnprotection

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Reality doesn't exist ,there is only Konsol

Konsol
Dominating
Dominating

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  [CBS]KillYa! on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:39 am

Hmm.. He is an old UT player. Sure you mean him? He usually behaves well.
Shooting after protection sounds normal Wink
Or you mean something else Konsol?

Cheers!

I use

[CBS]KillYa!
Head Hunter
Head Hunter

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2007-09-21

View user profile http://cbs-team.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Konsol on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:39 pm

I know that he's old player ,but he use spawnprotection against me.
Maybe someone else was playing as obe-one37 .
Forgive me for my english Wink

Konsol
Dominating
Dominating

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  [CBS]KillYa! on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:43 pm

Don't think it was a different player..
Talk to him next time, he will understand, he is a good one I think ;-)

Cheers!

I use

[CBS]KillYa!
Head Hunter
Head Hunter

Back to top Go down

another bad apple

Post  neurolith on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:37 pm

wealexdark uses spawn protection to get close to players and then shoots as soon as the protection wears off.

x-ray: fb65d0ac7130776803068864bf81f3b2

CBS Sniper TDM maps played:
Home sweet Home @ 20:13 GMT
Home Room Remake @ 20:25 GMT

neurolith

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  [CBS]Mickey on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:16 pm

Hi neurolith,

Thank you for the info! We know that wealexdark is a "problem player", I experienced this behaviour regularely, I spoke to him also very often, but obviously it does not help. Since I'm on business travel for the next 3 days another CBS team member should have a look at the games you mentioned. We then will decide how to proceed further.

Last edited by [CBS]mike-da-sniper on Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Greetings,

[CBS]Mickey
Godlike!
Godlike!

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2010-02-26

View user profile http://cbs-training.hightoxic.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  [CBS]KillYa! on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:17 am

neurolith wrote:wealexdark uses spawn protection to get close to players and then shoots as soon as the protection wears off.

x-ray: fb65d0ac7130776803068864bf81f3b2

CBS Sniper TDM maps played:
Home sweet Home @ 20:13 GMT
Home Room Remake @ 20:25 GMT

Hey man,

as Mike said, we are on it, now again Smile I will check the demos, thank you for providing us with the information.
I suppose the date was Tue Nov 08, 2011, like your post?

Cheers!

I use

[CBS]KillYa!
Head Hunter
Head Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  [CBS]KillYa! on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:26 pm

hey guys,

I watchd the demos and some more. I have to admit, that wealexdark is no player that follows the rules to 100%. But what I saw in the games, was ok for me. He moves a lot, hunts a little, but there was not one abuse of spawnprotection for me.

First time on Home sweet Home @ 20:13 GMT, he joined late in the game, and was respawned at the stairs after he died. He translocates up and 2 opponents on top. He killed one and was killed by the other one. He did not try to get back for a revenge.

Home Room Remake @ 20:25 GMT, I saw what you are complaining about. Wealexdark shoots on spawnprotected, but he can only frag if protection time is over. For each shot on spawnprotected he looses health..
He was waiting until your protection time was over, and shot you and Eierbeisser. The distance was about 1/3 map. He was at the door, you under the table.

In the Kitchen map, he respawned after an other player, and he moved away from him, instead of waiting for spawnprotection to end.

Thank you for the information, but Wealexdark did not do that much rule-breaks in that games, that we would be able to give him a penalty for good reason.
However, we will keep on watching him (and others of course) in order to let the server be fun for everybody Smile

Cheers!

I use

[CBS]KillYa!
Head Hunter
Head Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:44 am

Sponsored content