View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to Unlock special characters in UT3

Post  [CBS]KillYa! on Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:22 pm

Hi all,

here is the way how you can unlock all characters in UT3 Exclamation

1. To unlock Xan and Ryns

Go to My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\ and open UTCustomChar.ini

Create a copy of this file!

Scroll to the end, and look for [Iniversion] - directly above that line paste the following code:

Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="CH_Corrupt_Male.Mesh.SK_CH_Corrupt_Male_Head05",PartID="E",FamilyID="LIAM")
Characters=(CharName="Xan MI",Description="Xan MI is the first build ever made from Xan Kriegor.",CharID="N",bLocked="false",Faction="Liandri",PreviewImageMarkup="",CharData=(FamilyID="LIAM",HeadID="E",FacemaskID="C",TorsoID="A",ShoPadID="A",bHasLeftShoPad=True,bHasRightShoPad=false,ArmsID="D",ThighsID="A",BootsID="D"),AIData=(Accuracy=0.4,StrafingAbility=1.0,Tactics=1.0,Jumpiness=0.25,FavoriteWeapon="UTGame.UTWeap_Stinger"))
Parts=(Part=PART_ShoPad,ObjectName="CH_RTeam_Male.Mesh.SK_CH_RTeam_Male_XShoPad07",PartID="G",FamilyID="TWIM")
Parts=(Part=PART_Boots,ObjectName="CH_RTeam_Male.Mesh.SK_CH_RTeam_Male_Boots05",PartID="E",FamilyID="TWIM")
Parts=(Part=PART_Arms,ObjectName="CH_RTeam_Male.Mesh.SK_CH_RTeam_Male_Arms05",PartID="E",FamilyID="TWIM")
Characters=(CharName="Ryns",Description="Ryns is a strange person, not much is known about him.",CharID="P",bLocked="false",Faction="TwinSouls",PreviewImageMarkup="",CharData=(FamilyID="TWIM",HeadID="A",TorsoID="C",ShoPadID="G",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="E",ThighsID="C",BootsID="E"))

2. To unlock Alanna of the Necris: Enter this code - phayder

3. To unlock Ariel of the Iron Guard: Enter this code - jihan

4. To unlock all standard characters except the ones mentioned above, press F10 ingame and enter unlockallchars

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Cheers!

I use

[CBS]KillYa!
Head Hunter
Head Hunter

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2007-09-21

View user profile http://cbs-team.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top