friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends

Post  before_J.L.Howlet on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:36 am

credit to people I know on the niper server which are good head hunting people Arrow [CBS]KillYa!, warrior5555 Oeil d'aigle (Alias Aligator427) , Hrydry, Djietie, [CBS]N@GeLPisToLe, szczechu3, ragno64, mike-da-sniper, CBS]MikeSnipe, MacWolf, Dakbar, MacKrin, garfield (alias G@RFIELD), NO Fear, sadman300, allen716, if your on this list and havent become my friend yet
send me a request like on here my name on the game is J.L.Howlet and if theres anyone else I know from the sniper server please send me a request

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[embed-flash(width,height)]My new name Troposph3r3 I am no longer J.L.Howlet so those of you who behind me on the list will be in front as ill be starting a fresh but also noted those who know me on the sniper server please add me as a friend in the game when I make my new account hopefully tomorrow[/embed-flash]

before_J.L.Howlet
Rampage!
Rampage!

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ALL HOUSES ROOMS

Post  before_J.L.Howlet on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:10 pm

has anyone tried connecting all the supers sized daily house like map to make one big house map? and secondly is it even possible to make a map that large with the unreal 3 engine?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[embed-flash(width,height)]My new name Troposph3r3 I am no longer J.L.Howlet so those of you who behind me on the list will be in front as ill be starting a fresh but also noted those who know me on the sniper server please add me as a friend in the game when I make my new account hopefully tomorrow[/embed-flash]

before_J.L.Howlet
Rampage!
Rampage!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Friends

Post  [CBS]Alligators427 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:46 pm

J.L.Howlet I did want send you a friend request but I don't know how to do, on gametracker you don't have a profile so i acn't and I don't know if I can send you a friend request on this CBS site.

Or else i consider all gamers on cbs sniper server as friends but It appears nowhere

See you soon (dead lol! )

[CBS]Alligators427
Godlike!
Godlike!

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2010-01-09

View user profile http://www.bras-sur-meuse.fr/

Back to top Go down

Re: friends

Post  ragno64 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:51 pm

I wanted to write the same things wrote warrior5555 LOL Very Happy

ragno64
Unstoppable!
Unstoppable!

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-02-02

View user profile http://picasaweb.google.com/littlebattlefield

Back to top Go down

Post  [CBS]KillYa! on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:54 am

Hmm... I think he means adding as friend ingame.
UT3 menu, community, friends Wink

Cheers!

I use

[CBS]KillYa!
Head Hunter
Head Hunter

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2007-09-21

View user profile http://cbs-team.net

Back to top Go down

friends

Post  [CBS]Alligators427 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:50 pm

Oh ok i did not know we can do this so i'll do

[CBS]Alligators427
Godlike!
Godlike!

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2010-01-09

View user profile http://www.bras-sur-meuse.fr/

Back to top Go down

Post  MacKrin on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Added Smile

MacKrin
Unstoppable!
Unstoppable!

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

any in game out of game including at gametracker

Post  before_J.L.Howlet on Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:48 pm

noted though mike the sniper and djietie don't seem to have an account there but you can also easily find the people on the server by typing for the server then it should show you a long list of players who have played on the serve all 3000 odd of them and it's in order of rank by their overall score since they started on the server
it will also say profile in green next to the ones who have an account there

before_J.L.Howlet
Rampage!
Rampage!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top