]-NFR-[ Freestyle Sniper

View previous topic View next topic Go down

]-NFR-[ Freestyle Sniper

Post  [CBS]KillYa! on Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:09 pm

CBS Team says hello to NFR CLAN, NFR Admin and NFR Jake that we saw on our UT3 server www.cbs-team.net

I would like to say, that it is a question of honor to ask another team before you take their mutators and remove all credits of them.
Don't you have the time to ask if you could use it?

This is not the way clans in the UT community behave.

The CBS-Team

Comment:
]-NFR-[ Freestyle Sniper Camper Pro Rifle and some other mutators on their server are build with CBS-Team source code, without official permission of CBS-Team!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Cheers!

I use

[CBS]KillYa!
Head Hunter
Head Hunter

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2007-09-21

View user profile http://cbs-team.net

Back to top Go down

New Face

Post  Jake_ on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:52 pm

Hello CBS.
Recently I was accused of stealing your mutator/ 's. I do not think this is true. I would however like to speak with someone with knowledge about editing and making my own for my ]-NFR-[ Freestyle Server. I used to run a few UT99 servers. I have given them away to others who continue to play Ut99. I no longer do. I was a founding member of a "clan" once called HOH "Hounds of Hell" But quickly discovered that clan BS was not for me. So I left HOH and started a NON-clan based server. ]-NFR-[ was created for people who liked to play UT without drama. I was also sick and tired of all the No Rulz freestyle servers out there that had a laundry list of rules to follow. NFR= No F***ing Rules! Other servers, such as yours are run differently than mine. Which is great. People who pay for and spend the time to set servers up should set them up the way they like to play.

As a Admin of another UT3 server, I would like to get my UT3 server set up and then be able to walk away. Like I did with 99. I am 38 years old with a family and a job. I don't have all day and all weekend to work on a game. I would simply add a map every so often. I don't monitor chat logs or people coming and going from the server. I just don't care to. I just want it set up and running so when I do sit down and play, it's ready. I like the Sniper/Trans only with custom maps. Pretty simple. Oh and I like nuking people to. I like my game speed slightly faster than you have yours set. So I use a high speed low grav mutator without the low grav part. I also let the map dictate what style of game play you prefer to use. Some maps are great for camping and others are more of a gun it out style. Some people try and play a camping map with R&G style and they get owned. But that's up to them. I don't mind killing them if they don't mind dieing.

Our concept of UT is have fun & play to win. Doesn't matter if you don't but at least try. If you know where a guy is hiding because he keeps killing you. GO GET HIM! Take the spot if you can. I have a short spawn protection. You better be hit the ground running. Telefragging is allowed and actually encouraged. I created the bonus because it's harder to kill with than the rifle. But you CAN kill with it. Revenge killing, nukes, image dropping (if there are any in UT3), are allowed. Kill or be killed. The only rules is an unwritten one. No cheating! I don't consider nukes, or revenge, or image dropping or other gameplay frags cheating. It's just a matter of seat time and knowing the map and the knowing the game. If you have to cheat (aimbot, speed hack.......) to feel better about yourself because you suck without it. Then your probably 12 years old. We prefer the older crowd. Adults!!! Of course being respectful is encouraged, but I'm not going to monitor a chat log and baby sit the server if someone calls somebody else an asshole.

The game was released 17+ for adults. If a child is playing UT3 and reads a dirty word in a console message. Blame the parents, not me. It's not my responsibility to baby sit the worlds children. If you get offended easily, than UT is not for you. Just my opinion.

I just want to set up a rifle with ]-NFR-[ on it and use some custom sounds for specific events. Eventually I want to make a custom nuke. I made a sweet nuke for 99.. I don't speak German even though I spent a few years there. Most of my German was bar language. Let me know if anyone could or would help. I will do what I can. Maybe someday in the future we can have a rumble. I am not a clan. All of my friends that like to play are older adults with families and jobs as well. Not allot of time to practice. Mainly it's a winter hobby for us. That's why I just want to set it up and walk away. When spring time hits, I'll be gone until winter comes around again.

Jake_

Jake_

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ]-NFR-[ Freestyle Sniper

Post  Jake_ on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Sorry for the long post. I was just rambling on. I forgot to leave any info. If the CBS admins would like to contact me I can be reached at
Jake_ut@cox.net
Jake_cfs1@hotmail.com
or TS3 @ ts30.gameservers.com port 9126

Later CBS
Jake_

Jake_

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  [CBS]KillYa! on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:47 pm

Hey man,

thank you for leaving a way to get in contact.
We will talk this evening.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Cheers!

I use

[CBS]KillYa!
Head Hunter
Head Hunter

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2007-09-21

View user profile http://cbs-team.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:17 pm

Sponsored content