1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately <<<<<<<
clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you
realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm
pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how
the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at
work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive
for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I
don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks
me if I want to save any changes - to my ten-page research paper that I
swear I did not make any changes to.
14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this
thing I have-- ever.
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello?
Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and
goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the
phone and run away?
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not
seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not
to answer when they call.
18. I think the freezer deserves a light as well..
the reflections are so true ;}
With hundreds of players constantly competing online, you’d think that the competition would be more even & scores would be tighter. Unfortunately, that’s rarely the case as a majority of the players are still relatively newbies.
It’s far more likely that you’ll find one or two players dominating a game with constant control of the most critical power-ups, or the most amazing agility and deadly-accurate aim.
- Number of posts : 61
Ort : Ffm
Registration date : 2009-11-14
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum